If you are a registered user you can add a page by following the steps below:
- Log in
- Click on the menu item called "Create content", which appears on the left immediately under your user name.
- You will be presented with three kinds of content: image, page, or story. Click on page (you can go there now by clicking on this link).
- Once you click on page you will be presented with a form that you can fill in. You need to provide a title and some content. You might find it simplest to cut and paste text into the box marked Body. You don't need to know any HTML, although you can use some if you wish. For example, text enclosed by a pair of <em> </em> tags will be displayed in italics
- Pages should be linked to one of the menu items on the left had side of the site. To do this
- News items can be classified into one of several categories. Click on the Site navigation settings menu to a box where you can enter a menu title (it will auto fill to be the title of your page), then choose the menu item you want it to be under using the Parent navigation menu
- You can see what your page will look like by clicking on the Preview button. Once you're happy with it, make sure the Promoted to front page check box is not ticked, then click on Submit
Your page will now appear in the menu on the left hand side.